I am both challenged and encouraged about the dreams—the goals God has placed in my life!
What about you? What are you most excited about? I’m full of questions for you!
Here’s a good one: Do you want to know the secret to living a longer healthier life?
I have the answer! Live! Live life like you mean it! Live life like you know that God has a plan and a purpose for you.
Here’s another question. If you’ve answered yes to living life like you mean it, Are you contagious? Are others excited about what God has placed in your life—how He has worked in your life?
Let me tell you what I’m excited about today. I’m excited about side effects. We live in a world where people take medications that warn them about some very serious side effects—they take the medications anyway. I was there myself. With autoimmune challenges and desperate for relief, I would take medications that would only add more symptoms to my already long list. No more. I’ve taken charge of my health. While some medications may be necessary, my first line of defense is taking ownership for what lies within my control.
My body. My standard.
As you may know, I’m also a Health Coach. My clients focus on the Habits of Health that lead to living a longer healthier life: body + mind + finances. We focus on sleep, hydration, motion, stress management, eating habits and weight. Warning: There are side effects.
Just a few side effects as reported by my clients:
- Weight loss.
- Increased energy.
- My clothes are too loose – going back into my closet for the smaller sizes.
- My mind is clearer—more focused.
- Increased stamina—I’m able to move greater distances with less huffing and puffing.
- Improved sleep—I’m sleeping an extra 30 minutes each night.
- My blood pressure numbers improved. I had to adjust my medication.
- I’m no longer pre-diabetic!
- Had to get a smaller band for my Fitbit.
- My hair not falling out as fast.
- I have more self-confidence.
- I discovered running—I love it!
No matter what area of your life you are focused on, be contagious. Share your story as I’ve done here today. Life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change. Make the choice to start moving closer to your good > better > best self. Notice the side effects. Share your success and be contagious. One of these days, as often happens to me, you’ll hear someone say to you, “There is something about you. I want what you’ve got!”
Let’s stay connected.
There are so many success stories I could write about—my journey to faith, relationships healed, my transition from employee to business owner and so much more. You can help me write my next article by sharing any questions or comments you have. Please accept my invitation to email me at CoachMaggie@calledtoaction.com. If you don’t mind and to help others as well, I’ll share your questions/comments and my response. We are better together!
Photo by Luis Quintero
Latest posts by Maggie Sabatier-Smith (see all)
- Don’t Feel Comfortable With Your Computer? Here Are a Couple of Things to Look Out For - September 9, 2019
- Tension, It Happens - June 20, 2019
- Warning, Possible Side Effects - April 22, 2019